Looking for boiler service in Dublin? We’re here to help. We are Dublin’s leading plumbing and heating company. All our engineers are Gas Safe Registered and trained to the highest standards. We always give our customers the best service and top quality workmanship. Book your boiler service appointment now.
What Our Boiler Service Includes:
Lynch Gilligan Plumbing & Heating’s meticulous boiler service procedure will maintain your boiler and give you peace of mind. Our team carefully checks each of the functions during a boiler service, so you can be confident that with a yearly boiler check you won’t be faced with a breakdown in the middle of winter.
Each of the following steps are completed on all boiler services:
- Carry out visual checks for any signs of spillage
- Carry out an Inspection of the flue and termination – ensure that where the flue is encased adequate inspection panels are installed to ensure that each flue joint can be inspected as per Regulations
- Carry out safety checks to ensure correct operation of safety devices
- Check pressure in system (where applicable) and top up where required
- Check all radiators for correct operation. (vent as necessary)
- Carry out gas rating test on the appliance to ensure correct operation
- Ensure minimum working pressure can be achieved
- Carry out flue gas analyser test to the appliance to check for safe operation
- Clean out the condense trap on condensing boilers only
- Clean out system filter where applicable
- If the flue gas analyser result is ok that is all that is required
Emergency Boiler Repair
Are you having problems with your Boiler? Call us today on 087 717 4816 for a reliable and fast emergency boiler repair. A boiler in your home is an essential service delivering hot water and keeping your home warm and comfortable which is why we will aim to get your boiler back running correctly as soon as possible. Through normal daily use, the efficiency of your boiler can start to change or break down. We will find any faults present and repair your boiler to keep it running well all year long. Our RGI registered boiler engineers are experienced in diagnosing boiler problems and carrying out emergency boiler repairs.