Powerflushing is a service where dirt, debris, sludge, and rust is flushed out of your boiler system. This will improve the efficiency of your heating system by removing any blockages or corrosion. Some signs that you may need Powerflushing are noises coming from the boiler, radiators are not as hot as they should be, or there are cold spots on the radiators.
The advantages of Powerflushing are:
· Radiators are easier to heat, so energy bills are reduced by up to 6% per annum, on average
· Improved system performance and energy-efficiency
· Reduction in boiler breakdowns
· Improve your heating system lifespan
· Radiators can heat up quicker
· Improved heating and hot water quality
· Less noise from radiators and boiler
Lynch Gilligan are experienced and qualified Gas Safe engineers that will put your safety first while providing our powerflushing service. With over 15 years’ experience in powerflushing central heating systems and restoring heating to residential and commercial heating systems to the highest standards. Our engineer will first drain your central heating system. Then flush through the system with a chemical cleaning solution and finally replace it with clean water. Once completed your heating system will be free of dirt and debris and overall heating efficiency will be improved.
If you have scheduled regular maintenance of your boiler, Powerflushing should only be required every 5 years (depending on the boiler installed).
If you want to find out more about our Powerflushing service, please call us on 087 717 4816 or use the contact form to send us your requirements.